Record Store Day Drops 2020 - Oct 24
In November of 2011, Richard Swift and Jessie Baylin selected their favorite cover tunes, and recorded them over four days on 4-track cassette which was released digitally on Nov 20, 2011,for one month and then pulled down. Eight years later, Pleasure Center is being commercially released for the first time with one new bonus track. This will be pressed on 45 RPM 12” marbled black and white vinyl and limited to 1000 pieces worldwide. Produced by Richard Swift. Performed by Jessie Baylin + Richard Swift. Recorded at Jessie Baylin's home in Nashville, TN.on four track cassette, November 14-18, 2011 Cover art by Richard Swift. Additional photos by Jessie Baylin & Richard Swift.
Dedicated to the memory of Richard Swift
1. Little Trouble Girl [Sonic Youth] 2. I Couldn’t Say It To Your Face [Arthur Russell] 3. White Noise 4. Storms [Stevie Nicks] 5. A Song For While I’m Away [Thin Lizzy] 6. Black Blood (Acoustic Demo) [Jessie Baylin & Richard Swift]
New Vinyl: $11.98 Buy
Exclusive 7" from legendary artist Beck. Featuring never-before-heard Khruangbin remix for "No Distraction" as well as previously released "Uneventful Days (St. Vincent Remix)"
SIDE A “No Distraction (Khraungbin Remix)”
SIDE B “Uneventful Days (St Vincent Remix)”
The Young Fresh Fellows are back with an electric new toaster, Toxic Youth. Remember their 1989 anthem “Two Guitars Bass & Drums”? Well, nothing has changed, except for everything. Hopes have been dashed, but the men still love music. Subtitled Back To The Egg, the Fellows return to where it all began, with one last roundup at the infamous Egg Studios, Seattle WA, produced once again by Conrad Uno (who also struck gold with The Presidents Of The United States Of America). When heard that Uno was closing up his studio and retiring from the limelight, the band grabbed a last weekend to record a couple songs (they had THREE in various shape of decomposition). A couple days later there were 17 tracks, of which 12 were deemed PERFECT. 'Gear Summer 2013' is Everything-Is-Falling-Apart-In-Three-Minutes, and was planned to be a smash summer single ' in 2013 (amazingly, things have gotten worse). The Buzzcocks and Rezillos concur. 'Never Had It Bad' heralds the spring with blue jays and more sad punk-pop problem-solving, Ramones-style. And don't miss the heart-rending saga of a rock and roll band(s) (#47 in a series) 'Bleed Out'. Pressed on "toxic" transparent green vinyl.
1. November 2. Never Had It Bad 3. Gear Summer 2013 4. Becky Doll 5. Black Boots 6. Alien Overlord 7. Alone In A Bus 8. Young Mod's Last Ride 9. She's By Request 10. Fugitive Arise 11. Astondale 12. Bleed Out
New Vinyl: $38.98 Buy
In 1988, Frank Zappa released the first installment of You Can’t Do That On Stage Anymore, a 6 volume series (12 discs total) consisting of hand picked live performances from his legendary Vault. The series was intended for CD, a relatively new medium at the time. Since vinyl & cassette were still considered the main formats, FZ created this sampler to promote the project & provide motivation to embrace the CD series. The material for the sampler was culled from tracks ranging from 1969 to 1984. The original ‘88 vinyl was mastered by Bernie Grundman. This 2020 collector’s edition is again mastered by Bernie from the original 1630 Digital Master & pressed on 180gram individual red & yellow transparent vinyl by Pallas in Germany.
LP1 / SIDE A – 1. Plastic People, 2. The Torture Never Stops
LP1 / SIDE B – 1. Montana (Whipping-floss), 2. The Evil Prince, 3. You Call That Music?
LP2 / SIDE A – 1. Sharleena, 2. Nanook Rubs It
LP2 / SIDE B – 1. The Florida Airport Tape, 2. Once Upon A Time, 3. King Kong, 4. Dickie's Such An Asshole, 5. Cosmic Debris
Dateline: 1977. With punk on the rise in the United Kingdom, rock ‘n’ roll experienced a tectonic shift the world over. Rockford, Illinois’ Cheap Trick rode that shake-up, touring relentlessly in support of their self-titled debut album. In June of that year, bursting with kinetic energy while recording follow-up In Color, the group spontaneously booked a handful of club shows at The Whisky a Go Go in Los Angeles, knocking out audiences with an onslaught of down-‘n’-dirty rock righteousness – including favorite songs that wouldn’t appear on albums for years. Released for the first time ever and newly mixed by two-time Grammy Award winner Guy Massey (The Beatles, Ray Davies, The Jayhawks), Out To Get You! showcases a band taking determined steps toward world domination.
LP 1 / Side A : 1. “Hello There” 2. “Come On, Come On” 3. “Oh Candy” 4. “Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace” 5. “Elo Kiddies” 6. “Hot Love” 7. “Southern Girls”
LP 1 / Side B: 1. “Cry, Cry” 2. “Big Eyes” 3. “High Roller” 4. “He’s A Whore” 5. “Daddy Should Have Stayed In High School”
LP 2 / Side A: 1. “Can’t Hold On” 2. “Clock Strikes Ten” 3. “Loser” 4. “Taxman, Mr. Thief”
LP 2 / Side B: 1. “Ain’t That A Shame” 2. “Oh Caroline” 3. “Oh Boy” 4. You’re All Talk” 5. “Auf Wiedersehen” 6. “Goodnight”
The first vinyl release for their massive 2003 single.
1. Needy Girl (Zdar Dub) 2. Needy Girl (Paper Faces Remix) 3. Needy Girl (Album Version)
1. Needy Girl (Lifelike Remix) 2. Needy Girl (Bloc Party Remix) 3. Needy Girl (Instrumental)
Hikari-Ultra/Republic Records duo City Morgue debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top Rock Albums Chart and in the top 20 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums Chart with their latest album CITY MORGUE VOL 2: AS GOOD AS DEAD. The pair—SosMula and ZillaKami—launch a full-scale infiltration of both the rock and hip-hop marketplace with this culture-splitting album. Limited edition Record Store Day LP pressed on red & white splattered vinyl. First time the album will be available in the physical market.
SIDE A –
1. NECK BRACE, 2. INFERIOR, 3. DRAINO (feat. Denzel Curry), 4. THE GIVE UP, 5. THRESH, 6. SPLINTER, 7. MINIMIZYA, 8. THE BALLOONS
SIDE B –
1. SOUL BURN, 2. 16 TOES, 3. WOAH, 4. DIRTNAP, 5. C4, 6. BABYWIPES, 7. MOUTHGUARD, 8. SCREAMING AT THE RAIN, 9. PEELING SCABS
New Vinyl: $34.98 Buy
Classic performance from Alice Cooper recorded live at The Apollo theatre Glasgow, Scotland, Feb 19, 1982 on his Special Forces Tour. This recording is largely unreleased: only three tracks-- "Who Do You Think We Are", "Under My Wheels" and "Model Citizen" were previously released as 12" B-sides in 1982, and have not been available since.
1. Who Do You Think We Are* 2. Model Citizen* 3. Go to Hell 4. Guilty 5. I'm Eighteen 6. Cold Ethyl 7. Only Women Bleed 8. No More Mr. Nice Guy 9. Clones (We're All) 10. Under My Wheels* 11. I Never Cry 12. 7 and 7 Is 13. Grim Facts 14. Pain 15. Billion Dollar Babies 16. Generation Landslide 17. Who Do You Think We Are 18. Schools Out. (*previously released)
Capturing the messy upheaval of the ’70s just as rock was re-inventing itself, Creem: America’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll Magazine explores the publication’s humble beginnings in post-riot Detroit, follows its upward trajectory from underground paper to national powerhouse, then bears witness to its imminent demise following the tragic and untimely deaths of its visionary publisher, Barry Kramer, and its most famous alum and genius clown prince, Lester Bangs, a year later. Fifty years after publishing its first issue, “America’s Only Rock ‘n’ Roll Magazine remains a seditious spirit in music and culture.
Dandy Warhols cover The Velvet Underground's “Femme Fatale”, with Bebe Buell on vocals for a new studio recording. B-side is a new acoustic recording of the band's single ''Killing Me”.
The cover art for the 7'' features Bebe and Nico from back in the 70's.
"Femme Fatale" b/w "Killing Me"
Alejandro Escovedo's critically acclaimed album The Crossing with the vocals recorded in Spanish, pressed on red, white and green striped double vinyl.
1. Andare 2. Footsteps In the Shadows 3. Texas Is My Mother 4. Teenage Luggage 5. Something Blue 6. Outlaw For You 7. Amor 8. Puro 9. Waiting For Me 10. How Many Times 11. Cherry Blossom Rain 12. Sonica USA 13. Rio Navidad 14. Silver City 15. Fury and Fire 16. Flying 17. MC Overload 18. The Crossing
New Vinyl: $39.98 Buy
The original Frumpie One Piece release was only on CD. It was a collection of tracks previously released over five 7" singles, from a Bikini Kill-related band who were conceived as a singles project. This vinyl release includes the songs from the CD as well as the one 7 inch that was released after the collection (Frumpies Forever 7"). The personnel of this band was 3/4 of Bikini Kill (Tobi Vail, Kathi Wilcox, Billy Karren), plus 1/3 of Bratmobile (Molly Neuman), and they were sometimes joined by Michelle Mae, who went on to be in The Make-Up and Weird War. The Frumpies were formed in Washington DC during the same 1991 summer that birthed the first Riot Grrrl zines and meetings, which the Frumpies dubbed Revolution Summer.
1 Malice And Discontent 2 I Just Wanna Puke On The Stereo 3 Do You Wanna Donuts 4 Baby Plays For Pritty 5 Alien Summer 6 Fuck Kitty 7 Giveaway Pile 8 Weird Machine 9 Intertube Tomorrow 10 Be Good 11 Whatshisname Hearts The Frumpies 12 She's A Real Cutie Pie 13 Safety First 14 Weary Ingenues And Snotty Brats 15 Duvet Ta 16 Fake Antagonism Rules, Okay 17 Tommy Slich 18 Deliberate Indifference 19 Planet What 20 Fuck Yr. Frumpies 21 Eunuch Nights 22 Of Ever And Now On 23 You'll See 24 Wrong Way Round
Side A: Frumpies Forever / Don't Wanna Go Home
Side B: Turn off the Faucet/ Tell Me
Recovered from the depths of the Rory Gallagher archive comes ‘Cleveland Calling’ a previously unreleased radio session recorded at WNCR in Cleveland on August 7th,1972. This intimate 8-song acoustic session and interview with DJ Carolyn Thomas was found on a small 7” reel and will be released for the first time for Record Store Day 2020.
SIDE A –
1. Pistol Slapper Blues 2. Don't Know Where I'm Going 3. Gypsy Woman 4. Out Of My Mind
SIDE B –
1. The Cuckoo 2. Bankers Blues 3. Should've Learned My Lesson 4. Blow Wind Blow
Born Jayceon Terrell Taylor, two-time GRAMMY® Award-nominated multiplatinum Compton rapper, songwriter, producer, actor, and entrepreneur The Game locked down a place in the pantheon alongside greats of both coasts with a combination of bar-for-bar bravado, provocative observation, hard-hitting hooks, and sharp introspection. And now the prolific rapper returns with his ninth album, fittingly titled Born 2 Rap. Pressed on Red, White and Blue triple vinyl for Record Store Day, marking the album’s vinyl debut.
Intro. City of Sin (feat. Ed Sheehan), 1. No Smoke (feat. Travis Barker & Miguel), 2. Five Hundred Dollar Candles (feat. Dom Kennedy), 3. The Light, 4. Carmen Electra (feat. Mozzy, Osbe Chill & TOBi)
5. Dead Homies (feat. Red Café), 6. Gold Daytonas (feat. Dom Kennedy), 7. West Side, 8. 40 Ounce Love (feat. Just Liv)
9. Gucci Flip Flops, 10. Born 2 Rap, 11. Welcome Home (feat. Nipsey Hussle), 12. Interlude. Help Me (feat. Sly)
13. I Didn’t Wanna Write This Song (feat. Marsha Ambrosius), 14. The Code (feat. 21 Savage), 15. Stay Down (feat. Bryson Tiller), 16. Hug The Block
17. Ask For Me, 18. Stainless (feat. Anderson .Paak), 19. Gangstas Make The Girls Go Wild (feat. Chris Brown), 20. Blood Thicker Than Water (feat. Trey Songz)
21. Rewind II, 22. One Life (feat. J Stone & Masego), 23. Cross On Jesus Back (feat. D Smoke), 24. Roadside (feat. Ed Sheeran)
Infectious Grooves, the funk metal supergroup led by Suicidal Tendencies frontman Mike Muir, is back! Take You On A Ride (EP) features three unreleased tracks from 1995 along with their first newly recorded song in years. Infectious Grooves features bassist Robert Trujillo (Metallica), drummer Brooks Wackerman (Avenged Sevenfold), Dean Pleasants (Suicidal Tendencies), and other veteran players. The EP comes on 12" transparent orange vinyl, mastered at 45RPM, exclusively for Record Store Day 2020.
“Funny Farm”/ “Payback’s A Bitch”/ “What Goes Up” / “Take You On A Ride”
Lil’ Kim’s first new album in fifteen years features Rick Ross, Musiq Soulchild, Rich The Kid, City Girls, and O.T. Genesis and now it’s been pressed on sky blue vinyl.
1. Pray For Me (feat. Rick Ross & Musiq Soulchild), 2. Bag, 3. Catch My Wave (feat. Rich The Kid), 4. Go Awff, 5. Too Bad
1. You Are Not Alone, 2. Found You (feat. City Girls & O.T. Genasis), 3. Auto Blanco, 4. Jet Fuel, 5. Spicy (feat. Fabolous)
First time on vinyl!
Aside from Knopfler’s silky score, the album contains tracks from Dire Straits, Elvis Costello, Francoise Hardy, The Stranglers, Hot Chocolate and Django Reinhardt.
“…nicely evokes the picture’s wistful, nostalgic atmosphere.” -All Music
Limited Edition - Pressed on clear vinyl
Athens, Georgia instrumental college rock staples Love Tractor return with their original line up to rework early tracks for this RSD 7" with help from Doug Stanley & Joe Rowe of the Glands, Bill Berry of R.E.M., and with David Barbe and Jeff Calder holding down the studio. Two reworked originals to lead into their full catalog reissue series that kicks off in mid-2020.
“60 Degrees and Sunny” / “FEST-ivals”
When headbanger historians look back on the important heavy metal and hard rock bands that were active during the '70s, Mahogany Rush's name doesn't come up nearly as often as Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Kiss, Van Halen, Judas Priest, Blue Öyster Cult or Aerosmith -- and that is regrettable because Frank Marino led one of the '70s' most exciting hard rock/metal outfits. Mahogany Rush is, without question, underrated. Marino's refusal to change with the times is just as well -- he is great at what he does, and the singer/guitarist is as inspired on original material as he is on performances of the Zombies' "She's Not There" and two Hendrix classics: "Voodoo Chile (Slight Return)" and "Red House."
Recorded live at Club Soda in Montreal, Canada on September 8, 2001.
First time on vinyl. Embossed deluxe gatefold with live photos and enhanced liner notes.
1. Voodoo Chile, 2. Something’s Comin’ Our Way (Excerpt), 3. He’s Calling (Part 1)
1. He’s Calling (Part 2), 2. Red House
1. Guitar Prelude to a Hero, 2. Stories of a Hero, 3. Poppy (Part 1)
1. Poppy (Part 2), 2. She’s Not There, 3. Crossroads, 4. She’s Not There (Return), 5. Poppy (Return) 1
"You have taken what I write, play, and sing about to an even higher level of expression. "
Hugo Montenegro was a prolific composer and orchestra leader, best known for crafting dynamic film and television soundtracks throughout the 1960s and 1970s. In addition to original compositions, the New York native also recorded many unique interpretations of contemporary work by other artists. In 1974, Montenegro released Hugo In Wonder-Land, his take on the catalog of music icon Stevie Wonder. The album is entirely instrumental, offering a brand new perspective on Wonder’s acclaimed originals. Montenegro’s lush arrangements and Moog-heavy electronic elements make for a genre-bending classic that Stevie Wonder himself has championed. After years out of print, Hugo In Wonder-Land is now back on limited-edition vinyl.
“Living For The City”/”Too High”/”Superstition”/”You Are The Sunshine Of My Life”/”My Cherie Amour”/”Higher Ground”/”Don’t You Worry ‘Bout A Thing”/”Shoo-Bee-Doo-Bee-Doo-Da-Day”/”You’ve Got It Bad, Girl”/”All In Love Is Fair”
Exclusive to record stores for Record Store Day 2020, Demon Records presents Bob Mould’s Circle of Friends, the audio of the concert film, available on vinyl for the first time.
Recorded in 2006 at the legendary 9:30 Club in Washington, D.C, the performance includes the former Hüsker Dü and Sugar singer / guitarist running through classic cuts from his extensive catalogue. Pressed on double 180g heavyweight clear vinyl.
LP1 Side One
1. “The Act We Act” 2. “A Good Idea” 3. “Changes” 4. “Circles” 5. “Paralyzed” 6. “I Am Vision, I Am Sound”
LP1 Side Two
1. “Underneath Days” 2. “Hoover Dam” 3. “See A Little Light” 4. “High Fidelity” 5. “Hardly Getting Over It”
LP2 Side Three
1. “Could You Be The One?” 2. “I Apologize” 3. “Chartered Trips” 4. “The Receipt” 5. “Best Thing” 6. “Celebrated Summer”
LP 2 Side Four
1. “Beating Heart The Prize” 2. “Egoverride” 3. “If I Can't Change Your Mind” 4. “Helpless” 5. “Makes No Sense At All” 6. “Man On The Moon”
A truly special two-sided picture disc featuring imagery unavailable elsewhere - one side features the cover art and the other, the floor of the Dark Crystal's chamber: a circle of 18 arcane symbols, one for each of the urSkeks that came to Thra during the first Great Conjunction.
Composer Daniel Pemberton reveals: “I wanted the music to be as magical as Thra itself – organic, imperfect, strange, mystical, otherworldly and wonderful. I wanted to create new sounds that felt like they came from the world itself, as well as using thematic large scale orchestral elements to bring an emotion to the journey of the characters.
There are two Dark Crystal picture discs being released for Record Store Day, with completely different track listings.
The 10 episode prequel to the groundbreaking 1982 fan favorite The Dark Crystal stars Taron Egerton, Star Wars’ Mark Hamill, Harry Potter’s Helena Bonham-Carter, Tomb Raider star Alicia Vikander and Outlander’s Caitriona Balfe.
SIDE A –
1. The Dark Crystal: Age Of Resistance – Daniel Pemberton 2. Another World, Another Time – Daniel Pemberton 3. Story Of The Dark Crystal – Daniel Pemberton 4. Rian + Mira Dreamfast – Daniel Pemberton 5. Aughra Awakes – Daniel Pemberton 6. The Crystal Chamber – Daniel Pemberton 7. Essence Draining – Daniel Pemberton
SIDE B –
1. What Lies At The Dream’s End – Daniel Pemberton 2. Together We Fight – Daniel Pemberton 3. The Blue Flames Part 1 – Daniel Pemberton 4. Deet In The Woods – Samuel Sim 5. Speak For The Dead – Daniel Pemberton 6. Brea And The Library – Samuel Sim 7. Her Light Faded – Daniel Pemberton
Since its discovery over 100 years ago, the vinyl record has revolutionized the way people hear and feel recorded music. Vinyl records are Alex Rodriguez’s drug, and he’s turned his addiction into a career. Running the Glass House record store and curating the on-site record store at the Coachella Music Festival, Alex spends weeks on the road, digging in crates across America, swapping stories with fellow collectors, musicians, enthusiasts and producers. Record Safari follows his travels, giving us an intimate inside look into the world of record collecting.
Featuring interviews with Pete Rock, Lenny Kaye, DJ Monalisa Murray, Oliver Wang, Valerie Calano, Slug and Ant from Atmosphere, Sheila Burgel, Steven Blush, Rebecca Birmingham, Jamison Harvey aka DJ Prestige, Kevin Patrick, and many more, the film explores the many reasons people become vinyl enthusiasts. Is it just a hobby or something deeper and more meaningful? What explains vinyl’s steady popularity in the age of streaming? Alex explores these and many more questions throughout the journey he takes with friends new and old.
Record Safari is a film for music lovers, and will reignite their passion for physical media. Tag along for the journey as Alex travels far and wide, searching high and low for these very sought-after pieces of plastic.
New Vinyl: $12.98 Buy
This red vinyl 7” single features the rare Keith Richards track “Key To The Highway” which only ever saw release on the Japanese version of the album Main Offender, along with that album’s classic “Hate It When You Leave.”
"Hate It When You Leave" b/w "Key To The Highway"
The first official Rolling Stones’ rarities collection, Metamorphosis, was originally released in June 1975 to try to outwit the bootleggers. The release combines legendary outtakes and rarities as well as the wealth of demos that Mick Jagger and Keith Richards composed for other artists, which were subsequently re-recorded by the Stones themselves. The collection includes an orchestrated version of “Out Of Time,” recently featured in Quentin Tarantino’s Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. The Record Store Day 2020 limited edition of the UK version of Metamorphosis will be released on hunter green vinyl and includes a full color exclusive iron-on t-shirt transfer of the album artwork, which alludes to Franz Kafka’s novella “The Metamorphosis,” the story of a man who wakes up one morning to find himself inexplicably transformed into a huge insect.
SIDE A –
1. Out Of Time 2. Don't Lie to Me 3. Some Things Just Stick in Your Mind 4. Each and Every Day of the Year 5. Heart of Stone 6. I'd Much Rather Be With the Boys 7. (Walkin' Thru The) Sleepy City 8. We're Wastin' Time 9. Try a Little Harder
SIDE B –
1. I Don't Know Why 2. If You Let Me 3. Jiving Sister Fanny 4. Downtown Suzie 5. Family 6. Memo from Turner 7. I'm Going Down
New Vinyl: $25.99 Buy
The much-anticipated, full-length debut album from Royal Horses, a South Mississippi-based Americana trio, featuring ten original songs recorded in New Orleans. Music critic Mik Davis has called the album a "stunning first chapter for the powerful trio." Released exclusively on 180g audiophile vinyl, each purchase comes with a free digital download that is not otherwise available on traditional music streaming sites. THIS TITLE IS CHAMPIONED BY T-BONES RECORDS & CAFÉ IN HATTIESBURG MS. IT’S AVAILABLE TO ALL STORES BUT WILL MOST LIKELY BE FOUND IN THAT REGION.
1). Bottom of the Chart, 2). A Modern Man's Way to Improve, 3). Valley of the New, 4). Who Do You Know?, 5). There She Walks, 6). Leave a Light, 7). Call it War, 8). Rattlesnake Smoking a Cigarette, 9). Ruby Do, 10). BLD
This Record Store Day 2020 exclusive features tracks from acclaimed composer Ryuichi Sakamoto (The Revenant, The Last Emperor) heard in "Smithereens" - the second episode of the fifth series of the anthology series Black Mirror. The cover art showcases an original design from Sakamoto’s long-time collaborator, Alva Noto.
“meditation app”, “plot”, “this is my last day”, “hayley”, “prey”, “chain smoking addict”, “chase”, “reverse surface”, “closing in”, “countdown”, “retreat”, :flashback”, :gun is real”, “shot”, “degrade”, “car crash”, :this is my last day 2”, “release”
Acnalbasac Noom -- meant to be the German-English-American avant-pop group Slapp Happy's second album -- was originally recorded in 1973 but did not see release until 1980. Recorded with legendary German art-rock group Faust accompanying the Slapp Happy core of Anthony Moore on keyboards, Peter Blegvad on guitar, and Dagmar Krause on vocals, and with Faust's brilliant producer Uwe Nettelbeck at the helm, Acnalbasac Noom was initially rejected by the group's label Polydor as not being commercial enough. As a result, the band left Polydor, signed with Virgin, and released this album's tracks in a completely re-recorded version for their official second album, the self-titled Slapp Happy from 1974. Far from being simply an "alternate version" of that album, Acnalbasac Noom is a completely different beast from Slapp Happy. Simultaneously low-key and high-brow, the versions found here are damaged art-pop par excellence; the combination of Slapp Happy and Faust create a sound that defies era, sounding at times like anything from the artsier side of their contemporaries in the British folk-rock movement to damaged '90s indie-pop, the more accessible end of Yoko Ono's 1970s to an alternative universe Lynchian cabaret-lounge act. It's not often that an unreleased or "lost" album marks the pinnacle of a group's career, but with Acnalbasac Noom there's a strong argument to be made. Limited edition of 1,000 copies on translucent green vinyl.
01. “Casablanca Moon” 02. “Me & Paravati” 03. “Mr. Rainbow” 04. “Michelangelo” 05. “The Drum” 06. “A Little Something” 07. “The Secret” 08. “Dawn” 09. “Half-Way There” 10. “Charlie 'N Charlie” 11. “Slow Moons Rose”
The vinyl release of the latest album from the legendary Snoop Dogg! Featuring appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Russ, Slick Rick, YG, Mustard, Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi, Trey Songz, Nate Dogg, and more!
1. “What U Talkin' Bout” | 2. “So Misinformed (feat. Slick Rick)” | 3. “Let Bygones be Bygones” | 4. “One Blood, One Cuzz (feat. DJ Battlecat)” | 5. “Countdown (feat. Swizz Beatz)” | 6. “I C Your Bullshit” | 7. “Turn Me On (feat. Chris Brown)” | 8. “Blue Face Hunnids (feat. YG & Mustard)” | 9. “New Booty” | 10. “Take Me Away (feat. Russ & Wiz Khalifa)” |11. “Do It When I'm In It (feat. Jermaine Dupri, Ozuna, Slim Jxmmi)” | 12. “First Place (feat. Tdot Illdude)” | 13. “Focused” | 14. “Rise To The Top (feat. Trey Songz & Swizz Beatz)” | 15. “Wintertime in June (feat. Nate Dogg)” | 16. “Doo Wop Thank Me (feat. The HamilTones)” | 17. “Main Phone (feat. Rick Rock & Stressmatic)” | 18. “Do You Like I Do (feat. Lil Duval)” | 19. “I've Been Looking For You (feat. Eric Jaye)” | 20. “Little Square UBitchU (feat. Anitta)” | 21. “Ventalation (feat. RJmrLA, $tupid Young, Azjah)”| 22. “I Wanna Thank Me (feat. Markknoxx)”
The brand new double album from Soul Asylum, pressed for Record Store Day 2020 on 180g vinyl and featuring a bonus 7” featuring previously unreleased acoustic versions of “Rhinestone Cowboy” (a frequent staple of their live shows) and fan favorite “We 3” (which originally appeared on their album And The Horse They Rode In On).
Surinam-born Sumy (real name Kenneth Sumter) started his musical career in the late ‘70s. During the early ‘80s Sumy signed a licensing deal with Philips for two singles, “The Funky '’G’ (Only Comes At Night)” and “Funkin' In Your Mind” and recorded and released an LP on his own label, Galaxy Records. The much-sought-after but very rare “Funkin' In Your Mind” 12” proto-funk/disco track with vocoder is remastered from the original tapes and available for Record Store Day. Indivdually numbered, and pressed on transparent blue vinyl.
1. Funkin' In Your Mind (Long version)
1. Funkin' In Your Mind (Short version)
Toto’s well-honed musical craftsmanship helped sell more than 40 million albums in their four decades together. In 1980, the band embarked on their first tour of Japan, forming a lifelong bond with fans in that country who adored their polished West Coast rock style. For the first time as a standalone release, the Live In Tokyo 1980 EP captures the original line-up of the band – vocalist Bobby Kimball, guitarist Steve Lukather, keyboardists David Paich and Steve Porcaro, bassist David Hungate and drummer Jeff Porcaro – performing four tracks from their then-new sophomore album Hydra (plus the unreleased track “Runaway”) during that historic trek. On red vinyl for Record Store Day 2020.
1 “St. George And The Dragon” 2 “Mama” 3 “Tale Of A Man” 4 “White Sister” 5 “Runaway”
First time on vinyl! "
...this soundtrack is the most calculated Austin Powers record yet.” -All Music
Pressed on Gold vinyl, natch.
SIDE ONE 1. Beyonce Knowles “Work It Out” 2. The Rolling Stones “Miss You (Dr. Dre Remix 2002)” 3. Britney Spears Feat. Pharrell Williams of N.E.R.D. “Boys (Co-Ed Remix)” 4. Angie Stone “Groove Me” 5. Earth, Wind & Fire “Shining Star” 6. Foxy Cleopatra Feat. Devin and Solange “Hey Goldmember”
SIDE TWO 1. Smash Mouth “Ain’t No Mystery” 2. Soul Hooligan Feat. Diana King “Evil Woman” 3. Paul Oakenfold “1975” 4. Dr. Evil “Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem –Dr Evil Remix) 5. Ming Tea Feat. Austin Powers “Daddy Wasn’t There” 6. Susanna Hoffs “Alfie (What’s It All About, Austin?)”
The Original 1987 Soundtrack. Newly Remastered For Vinyl Composed and Performed by Eric Clapton, Michael Kamen and David Sanborn Features Clapton on guitar on 9 tracks.